So I am COMPLETLY ANNOYED by the new Auto Pagination on Blogger.
It chooses how much stuff will be displayed in each main page and there is not way to remove it or disable it. I WISH I would have known this before posting my Texas Trip... I would have done it differently. But PLEASE keep looking on to my OLDER POSTS so you can see ALL of my trip. I did it in 6 different posts and that just made it so it's not all on my front page which is SO IRRITATING but I can not fix it and I am not going to redo all my work.... sorry!!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That looks like you had such a good time! Good for you guys!
Seriously Mel, I *KNOW*!!!! I'm so freakin' mad over it too because my bow blog used to show ALL my bow posts on one page and now they're on a million---I hate it!
It looks like so much fun! I loved seeing all the fun places you went. You are brave with the 3 kids on the plane! I am impressed!
My goodness, it looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish you could have brought some of that nice weather back home.
Post a Comment