I debated on wether or not to put the before pictures on because this room was pretty bad before. Gavin slept on the toddler bed and other than that it was more of a storage room. I decided you have to see this pictures to appreciate the change.
I was pretty happy with the completion!!
2 of my favorite things are purple and butterflies.
A view from the door in.
Her cute little wardrobe. I was VERY blessed to have 2 baby showers. My friends Ginnie and Shannon gave me one with my friends and ward friends and Loyette and friend Cheree gave me one with my family and work friends. Thank so much everyone for the wonderful gifts... I am SO excited now for my little girl and very grateful to all of you!!
I had to splurge on this swing. We have always borrowed a swing with the boys but when I saw this I/she had to have it!!




10 comments:
Oh Mel I LOVE it! Looks so so good!
so cute!!!!!! i love it! can't wait to come see it for real! i just made you a cute little gift for when i come up!!! i wish i would have seen this first and i would have made it coordinate, oh well! still cute :o) lol...
love love love it!
MEL!!! It looks so cute!!! I can't believe your going to have a little girl in your arm in a couple of weeks and i'm going to miss it!!! :( Thats okay though because when I come home I will spoil her rotten!!! HOpe you had a happy birthday-- sorry i missed it!-- and good luck with everything coming your way!!! Love ya, miss ya! See Ya soon!!
I LOVE IT!!! You guys did such a cute room! SHe is one little spoiled girl already! :)
Mel-It looks soo cute!! Good work! i love it!
That is way cute!! I love the sayings on the wall. It is just so you and well her too I guess!!
I love it! You did such a great job! You are going to looooovve having a little girl!
Wow! It is really an amazing transformation. I'm so impressed! Looks like she's all set with an awesome wardrobe as well. I'm so excited for you!
The room looks great. I love the purple.
Hi Mel,
Just checking in to see if you are holding your baby girl yet! I love her room. Great color & cute sayings. I'm excited to see you next...hopefully we can make it over to the AWESOME new pool. Where was that when we were growing up? I hope that everything goes well with your Delivery!
Sure love ya!
ps. I hope you had a very Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment