After 5 days I am finally getting some time to blog about our beautiful baby girl Karalyn Neveah Bernard. I went into the hospital Thursday morning to be induced. I was more than ready after this long sick and sore pregnancy. She was my longest labor and hardest delivery, but she was SO worth it all. She has already brought so much joy and happiness into our lives and I am enjoying every second I have with her. I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father for my wonderful family who I love SOOOOOOO much!!!
My cute family is now 5
Just a few minutes old.... so precious!!
Adoring my angel
Griffin was SO excited about baby sister. He hopped right up on the bed and wanted to hold her and kiss her.
Gavin has yet to hold or kiss her
Proud daddy
Karalyn Neveah Bernard (She is named after my mom Carolyn and her middle name is heaven spelled backwards)
Coming home!! First time in her car seat.
The first picture of my 3 wonderful children together.
I love you SO much baby girl!!




14 comments:
Ah, MEL!! She is SOOO sweet! I wanna hold that little babe:) Ah! I can smell that sweet new baby smell just thinking about it!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!
She is BEAUTIFUL! You made me cry. They are so tiny in the car seats I love it! I am so happy for you Mel. Love ya lots and give her kisses for me.
Tammy
Congrats!!! She is so pretty!! Hope every thing is going well.
So crazy to see a little girl in your family. I love it. I bet bry is loving the girl. Something about baby girls that tug at dads heart strings.
Congratulations! she is gorgeous! I'm glad all went well and you are home enjoying your new baby girl :)
Congrats Melanie, she is beautiful!
Congrats!! Girls are so much fun. THe cute clothes and hair bows. FUN!! FUN!!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! She is beautiful! I love her name too! It made me want to cry. :) A definite piece of heaven!
She is so beautiful!Just when I think Im done having babies, I see something like this and wonder if maybe another baby girl wouldn't be so bad afterall ;)
Congratulations on your baby girl. I love her middle name. Very unique.
Oh she is so cute!! I cant wait to see her. Glad that you are both doing well.
YAY!! I can't wait to meet her this weekend. She is so precious. What a wonderful blessing children are!!
Congrats Mel & family! She is absolutely adorable & I am so thrilled for you to have a girl to enjoy. I wish you the best!
Congratulations Mel! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I'm glad both of you are doing so well. I can't wait to meet her in person:)
Post a Comment