This was Griffins room about 3 weeks ago. I did not realize it then, but it looks pretty sad now as I look through the pictures. We decided we are going to put the boys together in the same room so we bought them bunk beds and a new dresser. Before Bryan put them together, I wanted to paint......


An artsy photograph by Bryan. We went GREEN!!!




The boys loved helping paint. They also helped Bry put together their bunk beds and furniture. My boys are actually pretty good with tools.


I love the way their room is coming together. I am not done, but I figure we have a lot done and if I wait until I am done decorating it could be awhile. Probably because I am not sure how I want to do their walls?? I bought them new comforters and some curtains that have a jungle print so I think I am going in that direction?? Any ideas??
I am a BIG fan of Ikea now. The boys LOVE their bed.I got them this cute snake hamper which Griffin is excited about and likes making sure he put his clothes in it every night. Also their dresser is very strong and sturdy and the drawers slide out so easily and it fits more clothes than their old one which took up more space. I also got this cabinet that I put all their blankets, diapers, and towels in. Good buys!!
3 comments:
SOOOOO cute! I LOVE the curtains and the hamper, and the furniture, I love it all. The room looks great. I think a jungle theme is a great idea. Do you want to come decorate my kids' rooms?
I have never been to IKEA, I may have to check it out.
Looks great Mel. We are in the market for bunks too. 2 boys close in age, you know...
That looks so cute. I need to come see it in person.
Post a Comment