
Joey and Lara were married Last Friday in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a wonderful and special day. Lara looked so pretty in her dress and I LOVED her bouquet and the colors she picked. They matched her personality and looked great with her red hair. We took a lot of great pictures, most of which I will save for our photography blog.

When Lara was walking down the steps, Griffin held her dress for her. My sweet handsome boy did this all on his own.

Our Bernard family. We sure have grown in just the 6 years Bry and I have been married. We are only missing one member and that is Justin who is serving his mission.

Me with the Bernard girls Ashlie, Stacie, Lara and Loretta.

Leave it up to the brothers for some laughs and good poses.

My hubby is #1 (of course)

This picture was taken at the reception in Kaysville. It was in the yard of one of Laras friends and it was beautiful. The whole reception and decorations were amazing.
1 comment:
what a beautiful couple! By the way, people are always asking who did my wedding pictures because you both did such a great job! So if you can let me know what your photography blog is so I can spread the word! :)
Post a Comment