Short term goals for this month and why?
Bry is always making lists and goals. Just the other night I told him that I don't write down lists and goals as often as he does because I have a pretty good "to do list" everyday by just taking care of 4 little ones, keeping a clean house, laundry laundry and more laundry, taking kids to and from school and so on.
However, I actually set 2 goals recently and the 1st one was to potty train Karalyn. Poor little girl has not felt good for a few weeks. Well the past week I have notice she was crying more and pulling at her diaper,
so I paid more attention and saw that she cried every time she went pee and decided she must have a bladder infection so we are treating that right now and I really hope she starts feeling better.
She has actually had problems for MONTHS with pooping (gotta love the topics moms talk about) and I actually took her to get x-rays on her bowels because she is literally pooping 8-10 times a day (good days it is still 4-5) So to make a long story short... when I was in Price on Monday, I bought her her own little pink potty, pull ups and cute little girl pannies. She is only 22 months and I sure am working with her, but lets just say it's not quite working yet.
so I paid more attention and saw that she cried every time she went pee and decided she must have a bladder infection so we are treating that right now and I really hope she starts feeling better.
She has actually had problems for MONTHS with pooping (gotta love the topics moms talk about) and I actually took her to get x-rays on her bowels because she is literally pooping 8-10 times a day (good days it is still 4-5) So to make a long story short... when I was in Price on Monday, I bought her her own little pink potty, pull ups and cute little girl pannies. She is only 22 months and I sure am working with her, but lets just say it's not quite working yet.
My 2nd goal was to read a book. I am not a reader. I think it took me 2 years to read the Twilight series, not because of lack of interest, but just I would rather spend my free time doing other things.
As you moms know that when you have a new baby and are nursing, you have a lot more down time and I have been watching more tv the past 6 weeks because of it. SO... I was told that 'Hunger Games' was a good book series to read and so instead of watching tv while nursing, I am going to read a book!




No comments:
Post a Comment