Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 5

A picture of somewhere you have been

Venice Italy 
I was blessed to be able to go on a trip to Europe with some friends and family just after graduating from high school. I would have to say that Italy (especially Venice) was my favorite place to see. Venice is known as the "city of water" and it was such a beautiful place.
This is a picture of the "streets" in Venice. 
 Going on a gondola ride. It's crazy to look at these pictures... some of these girls I have not seen since this trip (almost 15 years ago)
This picture as taken in Holland of me, my mom and my best friend/cousin April.
Looking back I sure wish I spent more time with my mom on this trip and took more picture with her than my friends. Of course I never imagined loosing her just a few years later. 
 Me in the Yankees dugout... my butt sitting right where theirs do :)
I know I have posted tons of pictures of my trip to New York but it was seriously one of the best weeks of my life and I had to include it in the pictures of somewhere I have been. I loved ALL of New York, but going to Yankee stadium was the highlight of the trip!
 Jeter looking right at me... I think it was love at first sight :) he he
FYI...  I did not get these pictures off the internet... I took them myself!! 

No comments: