Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 4

What is a habit that you wish you didn't have?

I did not even have to think about this one. I eat goodies late at night and I know that it is not good for me. Almost every night after the kids have gone to bed is my time with my hubby and we enjoy having a bowl of ice cream, brownies or cookies while we talk or watch a show together. I have been pregnant or nursing for the past 7 years and so I have always had that excuse "it's okay... I am pregnant" or the same excuse because I am nursing. Also I have the excuse that don't snack or eat junk food during the day because I am saving it up for my "midnight snack' time, but I REALLY need to and want to stop this nasty habit.... oh but it's really not nasty it is OH SO GOOD!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the exact same thing! It is one of my many "guilty pleasures".

Shannon Beeton Johansen said...

You look good, so I wouldn't even worry about it. I wish I could do that.