Friday, October 29, 2010

The boys school Halloween parties!!

I love this time of year! It's Halloween time again. This year, it is my first time having a child in kindergarten so I joined the PTA and I am a room mother. I wanted to be able to be a part of Griffin's school experience. 
This was my first official party with the class and I think it turned it really good! 
The craft I had the kids do was 'pumpkin on a stick' They painted a paper plate orange, cut out eyes, nose and mouth, glued them on and then taped a popsicle stick to the back. They turned out really cute and the kids enjoyed making them.
 Another room mother read 'The woman who was not afraid of anything' and it was a fun story with lots of noises and things for the kids to act out. 
 We played musical chairs with spooky fun Halloween music... the kids thought that GREAT!!
 Of course we had yummy Halloween treats!
Griffin's kindergarten class!! I sure enjoyed them and can't wait for the next holiday party!! 
Gavin's pre-school glass on the day of their Halloween party.
Iron Man with his teacher who he just loves Miss Sandra!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like they had fun! Your kids are so cute!
I noticed Griffin's class size. We need to move back home. When Josh was in kindergarten there were 31 kids in his class!

Misty Call said...

Such cute kids Mel and I love their costumes. I've always loved Halloween but having kids makes it SO much better doesn't it! Can't wait to see pictures of trick-or-treating.

Rachel said...

SO fun!!! Love Superhero costumes, they are so stinkin' cute!