It seems like for the past few weeks it has just snowed and snowed. I have heard some people say this is the most snow Emery county has got in 50 years (since 1964 or something) I am not sure if that is true or not. I know ONCE when I was in elementary my mom came in one morning and pulled open my blinds and said there was no school because we got so much snow. I was excited about their not being school, but I honestly don't remember how much snow there was. ANYWAY... all over Castle Dale, there is piles and piles 10-12 feet tall of snow that has been plowed. We had to have a friend come with his loader to plow in front of our house because of how much snow there was/is. I wish I would have taken better pictures of all the snow, but I liked this picture of Griff. He is a tall 4 year old and as you can see, the snow in our front yard is almost as tall as him.
How long is it going to take all this snow to melt? Or house is facing north and so it does not get much sun. I am afraid it's going to stick around for awhile.
I feel bad that I am grouchy when it comes to snow. I wish we had some more fun snow pictures but I not one for playing in the snow, my poor boys have not even built a snowman!!
These pictures were actually taken before the TONS of snow came. Bryan took the boys over to his parents house and him and his brother Joey took the boys sledding. Actually they pulled them behind the hummer.... the boys had a blast!!
I love the smile on Griffin's face!
You can tell Gavin is enjoying it!




2 comments:
after Christmas I don't want to see snow either! stay warm! :)
Wait a sec, where is that cool hill!?!? That looks AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment