Last night we took the kids to the Castle Dale Christmas festival to see Santa. They boys were SO excited and kept asking me where Rudolph was?
Griffin had a hard time waiting in line. He really wanted to see and talk to Santa. I could not hear what he asked Santa for so on the way home I asked him and he said "I asked Santa for a Transformer, but he did not give me one."
When Santa asked Gavin what he wanted for Christmas he said "presents presents presents"
Kara's first picture with Santa!!
They had inflatable toys to play on and my boy had a BLAST playing on them!




2 comments:
NO WAY!!! I wish I'd known about that, that looks like WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! Your kids are darling!!!
Your picture with the kids in front of your Christmas tree is soooo cute!
Post a Comment