Last Saturday was a special day because I spent the afternoon going on a motorcycle ride with my dad. It was just the two of us and it was the first time we had gone riding together. My dad has always been a "biker" I remember riding on front of his motorcycle when I was little and then holding on behind him as I got older. It was nice to spend some quality alone time together and I had a BLAST riding my motorcycle along side my daddy.
We rode down through Moore to the I-70 junction. It was a pretty drive.




7 comments:
Thats awesome! So fun you can do something like that with your Dad. Special memories.
Grandma told me you guys had gone for a ride. Looks like a lot of fun... Can you see my dad on one of those? Yikes.
Hi Mels- you are braver than I am. Way to be a motorcycle chick. I miss your dad. I hope he is doing alright. I was catching up on your posts- I haven't been on the computer much lately. Your kids are always so dang cute. I love how you deck out your baby- and you were worried about doing the girl-thing!!
That is so cool! And looks fuN!!!
I am glad that you got to spend some quality time with your dad. Its always nice when we get to do things like that. It creates great memories.
Woooooooooooo!!! I didn't know you did that, how awesome!!!! You look rockin' on your little hog, woooohooo!!! :) I love your blog! And that pic at the top is SOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!
That's so great that you ride a bike & especially with your Dad! Good times & great memories for you!
Post a Comment