Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

I always says this but I LOVE the holidays and having kids makes them even more enjoyable. We had a great 4th of July.
Gavin waiting for the parade to start. He is such a cute kid. He had to find his glasses and hat before we could leave for the parade.
After patiently waiting.... the parade started. Griffin and Gavin with their cousin Maddie watching the band.
I was excited that my boys ran after candy this year. Other years they only picked up 2 or 3 pieces and were done. Go boys go!! 
Griffin watching out for his brother. Gavin would go to far into the road and Griffin would bring him back.
Griffin would hold up his bag of candy when a float was not throwing any. He did not understand why some people did not throw candy.
It was so cute watching Gavin get all excited and happy about all the different fire trucks, tractors and different floats.
The new Nielson Construction concrete truck. Gav was jumping up and down- I think that is his most favorite truck.
Gavin showing me his collection on candy
Bry cooking our hamburgers on the bar-b-que. It was nice to have a picnic with our little family in the backyard.... good times!!!
Our boys thought it was "pretty cool" to have a picnic
Me with my BEAUTIFUL daughter (I like the sound of that)
I attempted to get a picture of me and all 3 kids. We kept trying to get Gavin to be apart of the picture and he WOULD NOT so Bry said "you little monster" and so afer that he just kept pointing at Bryan and saying "no you the monster" and we captured that moment instead of him sitting with us.
Griffs attempt at taking our picture
Happy 4th of July!! We are off to the fireworks- YEAH!!

3 comments:

Joey & Lara said...

Oh man looks like lot of fun!! :)One of these years we will spend the fourth of July at home! We miss you guys!!! Karalyns outfit is so cute!!! :) Hope everything is going good! I feel bad we missed the boys birthdays!!! Tell them that aunt lala and Uncle Joey say hi and that we love and miss them!!! Love ya!!

Lacy said...

Gavin was killing me at the parade! He looked awesome in his hat and glasses. Maddie loves playing with your kids.

Keiauni said...

Holy firecrackers! You look great, and that baby is a doll:)

...totally cracking up about that picture of "the little monster" LOL