Monday, June 29, 2009

Gavin's 1st Hair Cut

The day before Gavin's 2nd birthday we decided to cut his hair. My poor boys are pretty much bald until just a few months before they are 2 (I hope it is not the same for my girl) and when it does grown in, it's mostly just in the back. It was definitely time to cut it!!
BEFORE
We asked him if he wanted his hair cut and he said "ya" and hopped up on the chair and was so good and interested in what was going on the whole time.

We saved some hair from his first hair cut and he thought that was pretty cool and carried the bag around for awhile. 
Super Gav sporting his new haircut- so adorable!!

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

SO cute! I love your kids! I can't believe how much they are growing! They were just little babies a little while ago! How fun - you are such a good mom!!!