Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My brother Jason blessed his baby Kollin this past Easter Sunday. He gave him a very wonderful blessing. The family all got together after for a yummy luncheon. It was SO nice to get to see the people who could make it.
Me with my sister-in-laws Krista, Holli, and Suzy. We wanted a pregnant belly picture together. Krista had Kollin in February, Holli is due with baby Braydn in May, Me with baby girl in June and Suzys baby is due September.
We went over to spend time with everyone at grandma and grandpa Holdaways later that night. The kids were having a good time all eating dinner together.
Griffin just loves his cousin Sydney. They get along great.

3 comments:

J&J said...

I'm bummed we missed it, I'm sure it was beautiful. I can't wait for your baby girl!! Your boys are adorable and growing up so fast!

Lacy said...

So good to see you guys Sunday! Sorry for the dress exposure hehehe! Your kids are too cute, I just want to squeeze them. Hopefully we will see you soon.

The Bott Family said...

Wow, what a fun filled Easter. It looked like you all had a marvelous time. Congrats to Jason on the baby and blessing his baby. It is so weird to see our siblings having babies. We are getting soooo old!!