Wednesday, March 18, 2009

JUMP!! JUMP!!

We got an EXTRA fun Easter present for the whole family- a trampoline!! The boys are LOVING IT. They spend hours out on it every day. I am SO excited for warm weather and for playing outside more. Bring on Spring!!! 
MY BOYS!!
Gavin figuring out the whole trampoline and jumping thing.
I LOVE THIS FACE!! 
Griffin jumping and touching his toes.
Dad and Gav wrestling. 
Gotta love trampoline hair!!
Not sure why almost all dad's and grandpa's do this... but my boys LOVE IT. Gavin kept saying "again again!!"
The boys are so good to take turns, it sure gets dad tired quick.
My sweet little family

4 comments:

Jeff and April said...

I want one!!!!

Lacy said...

Dj had a tramp at his parents home and we finally had a yard to put it in last summer. Its crazy how much little kids love it! Doesnt that make you so nervous when our honeys throw our kids in the air like that?

Joey & Lara said...

AHHH Fun!!! :)

Kalley said...

That looks like fun. Maybe I will have to get our family one now.