(all three of us girls in my car did not bring our purses) Well I got backed up and out of her driveway and I started driving down the road and it was going VERY slow and it was up hill and I had the pedal to the floor. Well after just a short block it completely stopped. We all started laughing and Ellen said "oh no, I need to go to the bathroom" and so did I. As we were all getting out of the Hummer to walk back to Jamie's, Ellen fell out and I just started laughing SO hard. (running out of gas is not funny I know, or a friend falling out of your Hummer, but our situation just was and you know once you start laughing REALLY hard with friends it's impossible to stop, everything is funny after that) All of a sudden I had to pee. (RIGHT NOW) I squatted down in the road to control myself and Ellen and Cheree started laughing and then Ellen started squatting down in the road too. After we got control of our laughter (and bladder) we stood back up and just s few steps further we all bust out laughing again and again both Ellen and I were down squatting on the ground. At this point Ellen thought we might want to find a bush, but I thought no I can make it, its just another half of a block. Well.... I can not believe I am admitting this to all of you but I did not make it. I was SO embarrassed and at the same time I could still NOT STOP LAUGHING. We get to Jamie's house and it had been about 10 minutes since we left and we knocked on their window and I think they (her and her daughters) thought we were crazy. We told them we were out of gas (well FIRST Ellen and I went to the bathroom) then Jamie's daughters were like "let's go, let's go push it to the gas station" (easier said that done) I told them "I have a Hummer" and "It's up hill" but they just knew we could do it. (The whole time we are all just laughing) We were walking back to the Hummer and I looked around and said "where is Amanda" (Jamie's daughter and another friend from the phatmacy) anyway.... she had gone back for her camera. I thought "how perfect" because I KNOW that I am going to blog about this night. It was tough pushing the Hummer that far and up hill for part of it, but I think we were all enjoying ourselves. Just picture 7 girls pushing a Hummer down the road. The last probably 100 yards two men came to our rescue. (They started pushing like the Hummer was a Volkswagen Beetle) We finally made it to the gas station all sweaty and laughing and the whole time Amanda is snapping pictures. (sorry hunny if you read this, I have an "I told you so" coming)
On a Survivor note- it usually takes me a few weeks to get into Survivor and the players, but after tonight I am already excited for the season and have some favorites. What I don't understand is WHY these people STILL come out in dresses or hardly any clothes?? I am NOT liking that all the boys go around in their underwear. I think they need to have some sort of dress code so we don't have to always watch boobs falling out and boys in not so loose underwear. I agreed with the first two people who went home. Did that Michelle girl really think she was going to last with her negative attitude?? I have to say that I did like Gillian, but she was never going to go to far. I LOVE the Kota tribe!! I think the poor Fang tribe will just dwindle.
After Survivor we played 'Rock band' which was pretty fun and entertaining. I tried the drums since I have played 'Guitar Hero' and I just could not get my brain in the game. It was fun though and I would definitely do it again. Thanks girls for a night I will NEVER forget!!!




5 comments:
Hey how on your link list do you get it to show when people have last updated their blogs? I want to do it but have no idea how...Sounds like a fun night!
That is so funny! This is when blogging really comes in handy!! :) I can't wait til you post the pics!
That is so funny, there is nothing like a good laugh. And a GNO.
Ha ha HA! That's a hoot! I'd have to say its a girl's right to giggle- AND to have kids- too bad they are both so hard on our bladders, eh?
Thats awesome!! Sounds like so much fun!! I'm so excited to come home soon and hang out with you!! I miss you lots and love you!!
Post a Comment