Tuesday, September 9, 2008

100 things I love about you Bryan


1. I love that you are EVERYTHING I expected in a husband.
2. I love when you play with my hair.
3.  I love those kissable lips.
4. I love that you took me on my dream vacation to New York.
5. I love that you have became a Yankees fan.
6. I love when you cook for me.
7. I love our late night talks.
8. I love that you think I am "one hot momma" even on my "ugly" days.
9. I love that our boys love their daddy SOOOOO much.
10. I love that we both know how perfect we are for each other. We know that there is not another person out there that could deal with both of us.
11. I love that we have so many good memories together & many more to come.
12. I love that we want the same amount children.
13. I love that you think I am the best wife in the world, even though I am not and can improve in many ways.
14. I love how good you look in blue.
15. I love your nice tight cute butt (yes I said it)
16. I love that you are willing to let me go on all my "girls nights out" and say that it is good for me to go.
17. I love all the fun we have together.
18. I love that you have always put the toilet seat down.
19. I love your sense or humor.
20. I love that you are happy about me going to work and the job I enjoy while you stay home with the boys (after already working a full day yourself)
21. I love that you give it your all towards everything you do.
22. I love that you know my favorite number is 22.
23. I love your sensitive side.
24. I love that no matter what happens in life, everything will be fine as long as we have each other.
25. I love when you call me "Meller"
26. I love that you can give me "the look" and I know what you are thinking.
27. I love that you tell me "I Love you" at least 10 times EVERY day.
28. I love when you change poopy diapers.
29. I love that we could do nothing at all and still have a happy time together.
30. I love how you always bath the boys.
31. I love all the adventures we have taken together.
32. I love when you listen to how bad of a day I have had, when most of the time yours is worse.
33. I love when you play games with me.
34. I love how good you look in your Yankees hats.
35. I love that we have a family together.
36. I love how we have always said that we hope we die together at the same time when we are old.
37. I love how you don't want to ever leave me over night.
38. I love how life is just better together.
39. I love how much I have learned about you in the past 6 years.
40. I love when you hold me in your arms.
41. I love how we cannot stay upset with each other for more than a day.
42. I love how much about ME you have learned in the last 6 years.
43. I love that we have beautiful children together.
45. I love my HOT fire fighter.
46. I love that I will never forget the look on your face when you first saw me in my wedding dress.
47. I love that you love learning new things.
48. I love that way you look in your Sunday best.
49. I love when you make slushies/smoothies for me.
50. I love your ambition for life.
50. I love how lucky I feel to have you in my life.
51. I loved our honeymoon and all the fun things we did.
52. I love when we see an old couple hand in hand and you "that will be us some day"
53. I love when you will go out with me and my friends and their husbands.
54. I love that we had such a romantic, memorable wedding day.
55. I love that both our boys first word was "da da"
56. I love you for all the projects around the house that you help me with.
57. I love when we go on motorcycle rides together.
58. I love that you picked me.
59. I love that you want and let the boys help you put together things with your tools even tough it would be faster to do it alone.
60. I love that the boys look so much like you.
61. I love that you just helped me paint and decorate the boys room and bathroom.
62. I love looking at my wedding ring you gave.
63. I love when you write me love letters.
64. I love your baby face.
65. I love that you are the best father ever!!!
66. I love the way you love me.
67. I love how smart you are.
68. I love that you can pick me up when I am feeling blue.
69. I love your laugh.

80. I love how dedicated you are to me and the boys.
81. I love that you will cuddle with me in our bean bag and watch a "girly" movie just for me.
82. I love to watch you when you are 'jammin' out to your music.
83. I love that I can talk to you about ANYTHING.
84. I love that neither of us can stand to be apart from each other very long.
85. I love it when you tell me I look pretty.
86. I love how we have grown together.
87. I love that you have become a "water sport lover" after coming to Lake Powell with me.
88. I love when you take me out to eat at restaurants.
89. I love that we have a beautiful life together.
90.  I love your amazing photography talents.
91. I love when you  sit with me and watch my "silly" reality shows even though you don't like them.
92. I love your blue eyes.
93. I love that I can't even imagine my life without you.
94. I love that you are becoming more social.
95. I love that you are a good example to your boys.
96. I love the way we communicate.
97. I love that you are responsible with money.
98. I love when you hold my hand.
99. I love you  more today than I did 6 years ago when we were married (and that was a whole lot)
100. I love how easy it was for me to write down 100 things I love about you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a good idea!! I think I might just have to do one of these lists one of these days. I bet Bry just loved it!!