Sunday, August 12, 2012

POOL TIME

We have spent a lot of time at the pool the past few weeks.
 The boys had swim lessons every day for 2 weeks and they really did 
a good job and had a fun time!!
Griffin's swim teacher said that Griffin was the most improved in his class.
She also had me come watch him dive for rings in the deep end (10ft) of the pool.
His teacher said she was never seen a 7 year old swim down for rings in the deep 
end with no help and get all the rings... GO GRIFFIN!!! 
Griffin during class
On the last day of swim lessons, they let all the kids go down the BIG slide outside. Gavin is just
barely below the line and so he can not normally go down but he LOVED going down the slide and did it over and over until class was over. 
I took Karalyn and Brodie to the pool every day during swim lessons
and let them play at the outside pool. They absolutely love the water and
enjoy swimming for hours.

Karalyn loves to catch and play with
ladybugs at the pool :) 
Brodie's favorite is the slide... he will go down over and over and over.
My little swimmer. 
I kinda wish I put her in lessons too. I had the head guard tell me that she
is quite the little swimmer and for how much she tries and goes under water that
she thinks she will be a great swimmer. That would be neat. I love swimming and it
would be fun to have a child on the swim team. 
CHEESE!! 
The kids at the "5 minute break" they make everyone take every hour at the pool.

No comments: