Day 29
In the past month, what have you learned
-Putting 4 kids in and out of their car seats up to 4 or 5 times a day to take 1 of them a few miles to school is tiring.
-I have great friends and great sister in law Krista (I already knew this, but they truly have been there for me and wonderful this past little while)
-Cranberry Mango is my new favorite Scentsy smell
-That having a chore chart for the boys is nice (even though my kids are little... little help is better than none)
-I enjoy reading when I find a good book
-That I really want a chef
-When people really care or want to help you... they just do it without having to ask
-Bills are just growing with the family
-Putting 4 kids in and out of their car seats up to 4 or 5 times a day to take 1 of them a few miles to school is tiring.
-I have great friends and great sister in law Krista (I already knew this, but they truly have been there for me and wonderful this past little while)
-Cranberry Mango is my new favorite Scentsy smell
-That having a chore chart for the boys is nice (even though my kids are little... little help is better than none)
-I enjoy reading when I find a good book
-That I really want a chef
-When people really care or want to help you... they just do it without having to ask
-Bills are just growing with the family
Day 28
A picture of you last year and now and how you have changed
This picture was taken last year on Mother's Day.
This picture was just taken a few days ago and Mother's Day is 1 week away.
I went from being a mom of 3 to a mom of 4. Having a baby girl that could not walk yet, to having a handsome little newborn.
Sometimes I have people tell me that they can't believe how fast I had 4 kids or people look at me in the store and say "wow you have your hands full" (as if I didn't know that) but I LOVE having my kids all close together. Griffin and Gavin are the best of friends and I hope they all will be close as they grow up.
I have also learned to relax and not be so uptight about having a clean house. I still try and keep my house clean, but I have learned to not care as much when I have company if it's not perfect. I have 3 little ones playing all day long so I should not expect it spotless, and my grandma Nielson told me one day "you can have a clean house when your kids are gone, they grow way to fast, don't stress about it" so even though I still try and stay on top of things... I am definitely trying to take my grandma's advice!
Day 27
This picture was just taken a few days ago and Mother's Day is 1 week away.
I went from being a mom of 3 to a mom of 4. Having a baby girl that could not walk yet, to having a handsome little newborn.
Sometimes I have people tell me that they can't believe how fast I had 4 kids or people look at me in the store and say "wow you have your hands full" (as if I didn't know that) but I LOVE having my kids all close together. Griffin and Gavin are the best of friends and I hope they all will be close as they grow up.
I have also learned to relax and not be so uptight about having a clean house. I still try and keep my house clean, but I have learned to not care as much when I have company if it's not perfect. I have 3 little ones playing all day long so I should not expect it spotless, and my grandma Nielson told me one day "you can have a clean house when your kids are gone, they grow way to fast, don't stress about it" so even though I still try and stay on top of things... I am definitely trying to take my grandma's advice!
Day 27
Why are you doing this 30 day blog challenge?
I started slacking on my blog. I felt like if I didn't have some big event to post about then it would not be exciting for others to read. But then I remember that I am doing this for myself and for my children, so we can have a collection of pictures and memories to look back on.
I want to remember the little things, the day to day stuff. It really only takes a few minutes, after the kids are in bed, to share somethings about myself, my family and what's going on in my life.
I did this to get me back in the mood/groove of blogging. I miss doing it and I miss other people doing it like they use to.
I want to remember the little things, the day to day stuff. It really only takes a few minutes, after the kids are in bed, to share somethings about myself, my family and what's going on in my life.
I did this to get me back in the mood/groove of blogging. I miss doing it and I miss other people doing it like they use to.
Day 26
Share some secrets about yourself
Here's a little secret I bet you didn't know.... being a mom is a lot of work!!
Most days I honestly feel like I have the best children ever. I hear stories from friends and family and think "wow I have exceptionally good kids" I LOVE LOVE being a mom and don't think there is anything greater in the world... but... everyday is not sunshine and rainbows at the Bernard house. Being a mom is wonderful, challenging, fun and frustrating. I have to admit that I am not a patient person. This is something I REALLY need to work on. There has been a time or two when I think all 4 kids were crying and I just had to close my eyes and breath. I feel so bad when I yell, but I do sometimes. I know that it's ME that needs to change and not my little ones. They are so precious and innocent and are just learning everyday like me. At the end of the day... even on the hard days when I just want to sit down and cry, I lay in bed and still think about how much I love them and how cute they are. Bry and I will talk about all the new cute and different things they said and did that day and just laugh and smile and know that they are adorable and they are ours!!
Here's a little secret I bet you didn't know.... being a mom is a lot of work!!
Most days I honestly feel like I have the best children ever. I hear stories from friends and family and think "wow I have exceptionally good kids" I LOVE LOVE being a mom and don't think there is anything greater in the world... but... everyday is not sunshine and rainbows at the Bernard house. Being a mom is wonderful, challenging, fun and frustrating. I have to admit that I am not a patient person. This is something I REALLY need to work on. There has been a time or two when I think all 4 kids were crying and I just had to close my eyes and breath. I feel so bad when I yell, but I do sometimes. I know that it's ME that needs to change and not my little ones. They are so precious and innocent and are just learning everyday like me. At the end of the day... even on the hard days when I just want to sit down and cry, I lay in bed and still think about how much I love them and how cute they are. Bry and I will talk about all the new cute and different things they said and did that day and just laugh and smile and know that they are adorable and they are ours!!





No comments:
Post a Comment