Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 24
What would you find in my bag?
When I am out with my baby... my bag is a diaper bag with diapers, wet wipes, nursing pads, an extra outfit, binky and hand sanitizer!
When I am out with just my hubby or the girls my bag is a cute purple butterfly purse. It holds my wallet, gum, hand sanitizer, chapstick, my temple recommend, sunglasses, Ipod, a pen and keys.
I am pretty simple and I don't like a lot of clutter so just the basics in MY bags!! 


Day 23
Something you CRAVE a lot
Schwan's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream... it is simply THE BEST!!
I only let myself get one carton every 2 weeks or I would seriously eat it EVERY night it is sooo good!
SLEEP!!!
Having a newborn and 4 kids 5 and under... ya I definitely crave sleep. And when I mean sleep... I mean deep sleep with no interruptions. EVERY MORNING I swear that I am going to go to bed when the kids do, and EVERY NIGHT I am up until almost midnight!!
I actually have WONDERFUL kids that sleep pretty good, but after they are in bed I CRAVE
Alone time with my hottie hubby!!

Day 22
What makes you different from everyone else?
Honestly... I could not think of anything. That makes me feel like I am boring... but I feel like I am a
 fun-loving person. I don't know... what do you think make me different from everyone else??

No comments: