Friday, April 1, 2011

30 day post challenge

Okay so this really will be a "challenge" but I am up to it. I read on my cousin Misty's blog about a 30 day challenge where it gives you what to post about everyday for 30 days. Today is a new month with 30 days and so what better time to start!!
DAY 1- A recent picture and 15 facts about yourself
This picture was actually just taken yesterday!

1- I am a mom of 4 BEAUTIFUL children who make me the happiest mom on earth.
2- I have been working as a pharmacy technician for 16 years. Since I started having kids, I have only worked part time (4-12 hours a week) but I really enjoy what I do and the people I work with!
3- I love the outdoors. Camping, four wheeling and roasting smores on a fire!!
4- I don't like feet... I seriously won't even put lotion on my own feet because it grosses me out and I have to have Bryan clip all the kids toes because I just really don't want to.
5- I really like purple and butterflies.
6- My favorite meal is a Thanksgiving type dinner... I love turkey, potatoes and gravy and rolls!
7-I was adopted
8-I can touch my tongue to my nose (none of my kids or husband can)
9-My first time on an airplane was out of the country and I have been to 9 different countries... Italy was my favorite!
10-I am a social butterfly... I love going out with friends and having people over to entertain.
11-I am scared to DEATH of lobsters, crabs, crawdads and scorpions (getting chills just typing about them)
12-So as you can guess I DO NOT LIKE seafood!
13-I love the water!! I love swimming, riding wave-runners, knee boarding, tubing and just about anything you can do in the water!! 
14- I love New York and the Yankees. If I had the money I would go to New York every summer!
15-I love music and enjoy dancing in the kitchen with my baby girl (when no one is looking)!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

WOWZA!!! You've been busy! Look at all these fun blog posts! And I didn't know you were adopted---cool!!