Griffin had his first birthday party with friends this year on his 5th birthday. It was super fun times with a Transformer theme and water games, swimming, sprinklers, bubbles, pinata, and cake. After the party Griffin said "you are the best mom and dad in the world" I was happy that it was a success and he had a great time. I know I am the queen on pictures... but with trying to entertain and keep 13 little kids busy, I did not get all the pictures I wanted but I know Griffin will have this memory forever.
Griffin taking his friend Angel for a ride in his new truck. They took off just a few minutes after she got to the party and drove around together for a long time, I had to remind Griff he had other friends at the party to come play with.
Angel might have been the only one at the party Griff took for a ride.... but sis was the first girl he drove around!! awwww!!
Opening presents!!
The birthday boy taking a hit at the Optimus Prime pinata.
No water party would be complete without water balloons.
With the boys birthday being 5 days apart... they have a week long celebration. Fun for them, a little exhausting for mom and dad.
Griffin got to open some presents at Gav's birthday party so family did not have to come twice.
One of Griffin's favorite presents was this Buzz Lightyear rocket sprinkler.
The boys got their birthday present early because 1- It was too small to hide and 2- Bryan needed time to put it together and charge it. So the day before Gav's birthday we made them keep it in the house and they were in that truck from sun up to sun down. The only time they got out was to eat and take a nap (and they wanted to do that in the truck too)
Their first "wreck." They drove one tire off the sidewalk and it was cute watching them hop out and get it back on the "road"
While it was in the house, the kept getting underneath it and was "fixing" different parts on it.




No comments:
Post a Comment