Friday I got to take the boys along on a field trip that the elementary was having out at Nielson Construction. We went to the new concrete plant and the new shop. My boys always love to go see dad at work and Gavin is EXTREMELY interested in the big semi trucks, tractors, diggers, and all the equipment out there. I just told them we were going to go see dad at work but it was a BIG surprise when they got there. They were given a safety vest and hard hat along with all the other kids and got to go see how all the equipment works. My boys were SO happy and had a blast. Of course I always take TONS of pictures and think they are all so cute and end up posting a bunch because I can't decide which ones I like best so enjoy!!
Thanks dad, Uncle Wayne and John for inviting us to be apart of this FUN day!!
The boys were SO excited and VERY interested in all the different equipment. They got to see and learn all about concrete trucks and how they work. I could never get a picture of them looking at me because they were so focused on everything around them. Gavin would say "cheese" but never looked away from the "big trucks"
"digger, digger" "truck, truck"
Watching the loader move rocks around.
Watching the concrete truck pour some concrete.
All the kids walking around getting a tour of the new concrete plant.
Gavin got distracted many times with other equipment that was around and go running towards them and try to climb up the ladders.
My CUTE little men!!
Gavin yelling "bus" and trying to sneak on.
Griffin, Easton and Logan got distracted by a big beetle they thought was so cool..... boys!!!
Gavin running off again... this time towards a "digger" that was moving dirt.
Gavin managed to climb up into this one and was on cloud nine. It was so cute watching him make truck noises and pretending to drive.
What better way to end an exciting day than with a doughnut??
Griff REALLY enjoying his... yummy!!




3 comments:
What a fun field trip! I can tell your boys loved it!!
How fun! Looks like they had such a great time! My FIL works for a const. company and when Mason was little, they had some equipment at their house. Consequently, Mason called them Grandma and Granpa Digger :)
It looks like your boys had so much fun.
Post a Comment