Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRYAN!! I LOVE YOU!!

Happiness is being married to your best friend!!!
Valentines Day 2002, Bryan filled my apartment with HUNDREDS of balloons and streamers for a Valentines surprise. 
Then he took me out to the Wedge to go horse back riding and that was when the real surprise came... he proposed!!!  
My favorite of our engagement pictures.
The blending of lives, The building of dreams, The beautiful promise of love.
Yesterday was our 7th wedding anniversary. 7 years later and we are just as happy as we were in these pictures. Below is a digital version of the book I made for Bryan of our engagement, wedding, and honeymoon. It was so fun to make this book for him and to look back on all the pictures of the beginning of our love story. It is too small to read the writing, but you can still get the idea of the book. Just click on the page numbers to scroll through the book.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

Oh yay! Happy Anniversary! I forget yours is right around ours. Congrats on 7 years! You guys truly look so happy and I love your book you made! How did you do it?

The Cole Family said...

Happy Anniversary you two! :)

Ashley said...

Congrats Mel!! I'm so happy for you two!! What a cute book!! You always do such cute things, I love it!

Jeff and April said...

I LOVE your book!!!! I would love to do something like that someday! All of my pics are in a box. I guess I should at least put them in an album. Oh, and happy anniversary! You guys are awesome!

Olsen_Family said...

What a fun little book that you made for Bryan. I love it. Happy Anniversary.