Today Griffin went fishing at Mill Meadow with Bryan and grandma and grandpa Bernard. He had such a great time. Tonight he said "lets put my fishing pictures on your computer blog" so here they are Boog, I sure love you!!
Griffin was the worm guy, he took his little cup of worms everywhere and made sure everyone always had their worms.
Griffin catching himself a fish.
Holding one up for dad to see.
Griffin with grandma Bernards fishing hat.
His catch for the day, so happy and proud.




2 comments:
Hey- looks like we are both up too late on the computer. (heh, heh) I couldn't help but remember that the first (and only) fish I ever caught was at some family campout at a lake up the canyon. I think your dad actually caught it for me and the let me carry it around until its scales were all gone. A little gross now that I think about it, but it sure was fun. Great to be building memories with your little guys. BTW - I hope you are feeling good! Not long now, eh?!
CUTE! How fun! I love all the fun things that you do with your boys! I hope that I am not a boring mom when I have babies - I want to be a cool Mom like you! Griff and Gav and SO dang cute and I can't wait to see your little girl! How fun!
Post a Comment