
This weekend Bryan began digging the footers for our foundation. It's exciting, but I wanted to cry when I saw part of my back yard destroyed. If you know me, I don't like messes so I just have to keep in mind that its temporary and will be worth SO worth it in the end.

Griffin LOVED helping his dad. He was so proud and excited to help. He was out there with Bryan for hours and hours just smiling the whole time.
Bry digging with his little man
2 comments:
it's coming along! slowly but surely. i can just imagine griff out there, what a hoot!
I can relate! We remodeled- then added on- and NOW we are re-doing our back yard! Oh yes I know EXACTLY how you feel! I guess we appreciate it that much more when it is done- and we can let our kids once again run free! Hang in there! I'm sure it will be awesome. (Way to go Bryan for being a do-it-yourselfer)
Post a Comment