
I really like my job. I like what I do and I like the people I work with. I only work 12 hours a week, but the time I am there I really enjoy. This is the group of fun people I get to work with. A few are missing including my wonderful uncle Boyd and my sweet aunt Diane.

My friend Taryn decided that she needed to get married, go to school and move to Price rather than keep working with us (I don't know why??) so we had a goodbye lunch for her the other day. I know we will see more of this fun and wacky girl and I home she accomplishes her dream of becoming a pharmacist.

Cheree is one of my best friends. We have some good times and good conversations together. My boys love her. She comes up for lunch once a week and they think that is great. Griff even calls her grandma. She is always buying them presents/treats for the different holidays and birthdays. Griff makes sure he gets a hug from her before she leaves.

My boys love going down to the pharmacy. Gav likes finding bottles to shake and they both like playing on a computer. Griff thinks our name tags are neat and Jamie let him wear hers around and he said "I'm working now, I have name"

1 comment:
How cute!! Your boys are so photogenic. I guess they would have to be growning up with you and Bry. they were probably used to the camera by the time they we 2 weeks old! Lol. Glad everything is going well over at the pharmacy. Tell everyone I said hi.
Post a Comment