Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Ok just a little more about New York
I LOVE New York!! Bry and I had such a good time. I decided to do these slide shows because we took 5450 pictures- yes that is five thousand four hundred and fifty. I am betting that Bry took 5000 of them. While I thought that 10 pictures of the Statue of Liberty were good, he took probably 200 or more. I did appreciate that fast clicking at the ball games though. I guess we really needed this vacation. It was our first time without the boys and our first trip together since our honeymoon. I put together my 100 top favorite pictures which took a long time to go through. One thing that I was not able to take pictures of is the Broadway play 'Wicked' which was WONDERFUL!! I loved it and was entertained and smiling through the whole show and Bryan liked it a lot as well which I was happy about. I would recommend this play to everyone. Another experience I really enjoyed was going to the taping of the David Letterman show. We were lucky because I guess thousands of people try to get on each day, but we just walked out of our hotel and some people from the show said we looked like fun people and wanted to know if we wanted to go to the show. We said "sure" and when we got there they put us on the 2nd row. They told us we looked happy and they wanted the happy excited people up front. It was funny because when they asked us what our favorite part of the show was we said "the top ten list" because that is the ONLY thing I knew he did. I never was much of a fan of the Late night shows, but I enjoyed it so much I just might start watching a little more. Although I am sure that watching on your couch from home is not as fun. Everything we did was fun and wonderful. We loved seeing all the sites, the food was great, the subway was fun to learn, the busy streets with tons to see and watch was awesome. I can't wait to go back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment