Monday, May 12, 2008

OUR HUMMER!!!

My husband and I have wanted a Hummer forever and we finally got one!!!  We are so happy and excited. I wanted one before we were even married and when we were dating he called me "hummer girl" because he said that I like to do all the outdoors things he did like paintballing, camping, fishing, and fourwheeling, but I was still girly and liked my pedicures and purple things. The past few months Bry has told me how much he would really like one and so..........
HERE IT IS!!  When we were are the dealership, we were back and forth and trying to decided what to do and Griffin said "I want the white car" he loves it and always wants to go for a ride in the white hummer.

2 comments:

Sharr said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol... how fun for you two!! lol... i can totally see you running all around town in that lol ;o)

Joy said...

I am so jelous. It is a beautiful car!